Sunday, December 11, 2011

BoA - Meri Kuri (Live) ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Christmas, in my opinion, is the best festival in the world. Happiness, love, sharing, smiles, all positive feelings are everywhere :)

Before, my Christmas song was "Winter Love" by BoA... Broken-hearted me!
But this year, it's MERI KURI *blush* I'm not yet in a relationship but I'm in love and things are in place ^__^

For those in love, check this song ;) It's about lovers sharing dreams and wanting to be together forever... Being in love, I now found a new meaning to this song.

ME ALREADY!

Enjoy!










~Stay by my side forever, forever...
I want to keep gazing at my beloved you~


Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Kiwi Musume for the translation
BoAjjang for the raw file




SEARCH:
BoA Meri Kuri mp3
BoA Meri Kuri music video
BoA Meri Kuri live
BoA Meri Kuri download
BoA Meri Kuri translation
BoA Meri Kuri subtitle
BoA Meri Kuri lyrics
BoA Meri Kuri xmas live 2011
BoA Meri Kuri xmas live 2009
BoA Meri Kuri xmas live 2007
BoA Meri Kuri the live 2006
BoA Meri Kuri best of soul tour

No comments: