Sunday, December 18, 2011

Scandal - Namida no Regret (Live Zepp Tokyo) ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Namida no Regret is Scandal's 10th single which was released July 28, 2010: a day after my birthday LOL. This clip is taken from their Everybody Say Yeah!: Temptation Box Tour 2010 Zepp Tokyo

The song is about childhood lovers, where the protagonist fell in love, sadly though, the other one can't seem to see that love.

In my own experience, I had this childhood friend and I had a crush on her. Our parents already know about that puppy love but she moved to other city and I was left alone... After some time, I was able to move on and now currently loving another girl haha :P




~Tears aren’t only next to sadness...
I feel so much love for you now~



Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Kiwi Musume for the translation
teppo for the raw file



SEARCH:
Everybody Say Yeah!: Temptation Box Tour 2010 Zepp Tokyo DVDRIP
Everybody Say Yeah!: Temptation Box Tour 2010 Zepp Tokyo DVD
scandal namida no regret mp3
scandal namida no regret live
scandal namida no regret music video
scandal namida no regret download
scandal namida no regret lyrics
scandal namida no regret translation

No comments: